Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Dream

Dear Celi,
This morning as my eyes burst open a memory stood in my mind. I always had difficulty recalling my own dreams, and I can't remember all of last night's but I'll tell you what memorie troubled my entire morning.
I was weeping like a baby, well not like a real baby, just crying very hard. And she was in front of me, with a look that I still can't understand. She was not angry, nor disapointed, or even making fun of me. She was looking me in the eye with a smile that brought up my mother's memory as clearly as her picture.
And then all of a sudden she dropped the sentence that is playing repeatedly since this morning.

"If two feelings exist, there's nothing in the world that can..." as for the last word in this sentence she traded it for a small gesture which consisted in the break apart of the thum and the index finger, in a movement so enigmatic as the whole dream. What I know is that I stopped crying and woke up the next second. Can you explain this to me?

Please reply ASAP.
Yours truly,
Shawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home